End of Service Notification
September 7, 2018
Dear Valued Customers,
We sincerely appreciate your trust in allowing us to protect your information in the cloud with Credeon Cloud Data Protection service. Regrettably, we have made a decision to no longer provide this service. Per Section 14 of our Software as a Service Agreement, we are providing you with a 90-day notice to terminate the agreement. The service will end on December 14, 2018.
There will be no service interruption between now and December 14, 2018, yet we recommend you start taking steps to confirm that you have full access to your data in an unencrypted format. To help you with a smooth transition, we’ve prepared the following FAQs for your reference.
- What happens after the end of service date?
- What should I do before or after the end of service date?
- Can I decrypt my files on my cloud storage folder?
- How can I uninstall CredeonCP on my computer?
- What happens to my personal information after the end of service date?
Should you have any questions, please reach out to the Credeon Technical Support Team.
The Credeon Team